Thursday, October 22, 2009

my activites today

I got all of the materials for book making, and made my book, using the sewing method. I'm just waiting for the glue to dry, which won't be until tomorrow, but I think it will turn out alright.

As for the main project, I took time today to go through my proposals and decide which would really be the best one for my problem. I think that making something myself would be the easiest and best way to make my space feel more personal, and having my roommate and I make something together would create an object that is even more one of a kind. Therefore, I think that I am going to have my roommate and I make a small series of paintings to put around the apartment to both make the space more interesting and add a personal touch. I am going to talk to my roommate tonight about how many paintings we want to do and what we want the theme to be. Tomorrow I will go get supplies and start the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment