Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my progress today...

Today I took pictures to add to my book, which I am planning on making on Thursday, and also to document part of my problem and help solidify which of my proposals would be best to choose for my final solution.

I lived in a house last year and this year I live in an apartment, so the amount of storage space that I have has shrunk. My roommate and I are still trying to adjust and we still have a few odds and ends in boxes because there is currently no space for them. Some examples are my light collapsed into its box and some pots and pans still in a moving box because we ran out of space in the kitchen cupboards.

I'm not entirely sure how these problems can be solved, besides these solutions:
1. get rid of / donate things until everything fits somewhere
2. store the least used items somewhere else
3. come up with some way to store the excess items in the apartment, however this is difficult, considering the lack of space in my apartment to begin with

No comments:

Post a Comment